Join us in Orlando!
Join AFA, U.S. Air Force leadership, and your fellow Airmen for the Air Force Association's 32nd Annual Air Warfare Symposium and Technology Exposition! Themed “Global Precision Attack” the symposium will examine the current challenges facing the Air Force, aerospace industry, and national security. Learning about current technology, networking, and professional development are just a few opportunities provided by AFA’s Air Warfare Symposium! Register today to attend!
The Technology Exposition will feature cutting edge exhibits from top defense and aerospace industry contractors. Check out the list of exhibitors and a map of the technology exposition to learn more.
Symposium Topics Include:
· Technology: Today and on the Horizon
· A New Way of War? The Rise of the Reconnaissance-Strike Complex
· Close Air Support
· Building the Combat Cloud: An Industry Perspective
· Global Precision Attack in Current Ops: Deployer Perspective
· Space Enabling the Kill Chain
· Global Strike the Right Mix of Long Range Strike and Forward Basing
· Hypersonic Imperative
· Non-kinetic Precision Attack
· MAJCOM Priorities
· State of the Air Force
The symposium will be held February 24-26, 2016 in Orlando, Florida at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel. Rooms are filling up quickly! Reserve now in order to receive our discounted room rates. The cutoff date is Monday, February 1, 2016 or until the group blocks sell out, whichever comes first. If you are not able to book your desired dates, please call the hotel at 866-996-6338 in order to be placed into an overflow block at one of their sister properties.